Winter break is over and Eve is having to take a back burner. I need to prioritize classes and school and when "one more mission" can take up a few hours and need to reserve general play to weekends. This is the prefect time for me to recap my experiences.
So I am now an established member of Eve University, a learner corp, and about to earn my sophomore status. I have attended half a dozen classes which have spanned the spectrum from introductory to heavily specialized and I can say that the teachers are great, even when they are amateur. The depth and breadth of information that they provide really helps to bridge the gap between the rookie and the noob and having others stumbling around me has certainly raised my spirits. I can not stress this enough: if you are new to Eve and listless then join a learner corp.
Because of my pending schedule shift I have set up a passive isk farming system, earning research points to buy datacores which I can sell at some point in the future. Joined with the passive skill queue this means that next time I have time I should be able to buy and fly ships that I have no idea what to do with.
Otherwise, despite having been part of two hunting fleets I have yet to earn a kill. Someday soon I hope to rectify this. Maybe this can happen when I join the low sec camp. I also want to explore wormholes and join an incursion. But these are dreams for a day with more free time.
No comments:
Post a Comment