12 December, 2011

My Future Me

As of this post I have not yet been given the 60 day trail I wish for, though I have been hitting all the threads I can find. I am still hopeful but may need to settle for 21.

Character creation is the backbone of any good rpg and I assume the same is true of mmorpg. The previously mentioned Space Trek does little in this regard other the providing us with a text box for ships, planets, and profile.

Eve on the other hand does not disappoint, so far as I have learned via the Eve wiki. While it seems that there is very little in-game mechanic to differ one combination of Race, Bloodline, Gender or Ancestry form another combination, yet each has a little bit of roll play characteristics history and maybe if some in-game plot! Unless my math is wrong then that is 72 different paths with no wrong answers.

I currently like the look of the Achura bloodline of the Caldari race. Maybe I'll be a Stargazer...

No comments:

Post a Comment