Just a short post for today.
Lately I have been playing Eve quite passively. As at certain time I will be making a long trip across the galaxy there is often little to do but jump and jump and jump again. You can do this manually or with an autopilot at the cost of time. Auto pilot though means that you can kick back and take a break, so long as you don't get ambushed in front of a gate. Me? I program, clean my house, wash dishes you know real life stuff. The fun part though is that I occasionally glance at the screen and am treated to spectacular vistas.
Who knew that today I would be cooking dinner while gazing at the rings of a gas giant?
It might take a handful of extra jumps but for now I'll go across a quadrant to save an Isk and always take the safest possible route.

No comments:
Post a Comment